First
Cool
(04-01-2019, 03:25 PM)insertmesh Wrote: Cool
whats up
hey god,

so, why didn´t YOU create tyFlow...Wink

I actually wanted to follow up on that stupid "First" comment, but somehow I was reaaaally busy at the time.

So, apology, and huge thank you to Tyson to making this happen.

What I love most is the fact, that the whole thing really feels like someone was as frustrated as me with all of Pflows flaws and then FIXED all of them in the exact way I´d like them to work now.

Down to the nooks and crannies.

For example: My scenes all start at frame 1000, so I have enough preroll for FX, or if I need to change timings, so I don´t get negative frame numbers.
So everytime I create a preset Pflow (standard or physix), it starts calculating, because birth operators default is frame 0.
Of course you can just cancelt the pflow with ESC, but its still a stupid little annoyance.
If you create a tyFlow at frame 1000...birth op defaults to frame 1000.
Brilliant.

And its full of these.

Of course there are still things that I don´t get intuitively and some things are different from pflow, that take time getting used to and of course there are bugs, but overall, the basic idea is just brilliant.

And it really does put autodesk to shame, sorry to say, but Pflow was the bigges disappointment for me in 3ds max in the last 8 years.

So, again, Thank tyflow, hope we can help you make it even better with the beta and I hope you can focus on the stuff you need to fix and we can all try and be brave little warriors and figure stuff out ourselves, without too many "so...how do you do this and that and also this" questions...Wink
There is definitely way more potential for that in there, than there ever was with Pflow...
Happy to hear you're enjoying tyFlow! Glad it fixed some of the same frustrations for you that I was feeling Smile
Quote: Glad it fixed some of the same frustrations for you that I was feeling [Image: smile.png]

Hehe, understatement of the year... Smile