Birth surface crash
When using selected verts or faces in the birth surface operator and accidentally deselecting all max crashes. It also crashes if you pick the option without any selection active.
Thanks Lars I'll look into it and try to squeeze the fix into the new build I'm posting in a few minutes.
Hmm so I tried to repro this bug but was unable to get the crash to happen. Could you send your scene to support@tyflow.com?
(04-04-2019, 08:36 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Hmm so I tried to repro this bug but was unable to get the crash to happen. Could you send your scene to support@tyflow.com?

This happens for me too.
3ds max 2018

Add Torus -> Add Tyflow -> Add Preset event -> Replace "Birth" with "Birth Surface" -> Change "Particle Birth" from "All Vertices" to "Selected Vertices" -> instant Crash

Oh and if i convert the object to a mesh first and actually select some vertices before change to "Selected Vertices", it does not crash. Unfortunately though, the particles are not spawned on the vertices but on the objects center.
I can confirm that this bug is no longer present in the latest build. Excellent!