vray motion blur
Hello i have some problem with Vray motion blur (maybe its not just vray) im using quite simple flow where i need to delete some older particle (but i did test without deleting them and its same) If i export to alembic there is no motion vectors so its not the way for me.

So here is single image with motion blur that works (it happend if i render just one image from timeline 1-500) it also works when i render animation then first frame from sequence works fine.  Confused

[Image: Fr5Xpq4.jpg]

here's example for the other images from sequence if i render animation (motion blur looks weird)
[Image: hVeXoTg.jpg]

in the attachment is also MAX2019 scene for debugging (there is GPU vray settings now but i did test CPU too and it didnt work also)
Thank you for any help! 

.max   tyflow_motionblurproblem.max (Size: 1.55 MB / Downloads: 213)
I've been having similar issues using vray gpu as well. Also rendering snow fall. Every hundred or so frames, everything glitches and appears as if vertices exploded.

I was able to fix the issue by raising motion blur samples and/or removing the camera cull node for affected frames.
Vray GPU is not a supported rendering mode, so you won't get proper motion blur unless your maintain the same verts/faces between frames.
(10-07-2019, 02:15 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Vray GPU is not a supported rendering mode, so you won't get proper motion blur unless your maintain the same verts/faces between frames.

Hi, is this still valid ?

I ask because this is an old thread and i found no article about incompatibility with Vray GPU but i'm faceing a lot of issues with motionblur.

I'm pretty new to ty flow and don't know if they are caused by tyflow or vray or some incompatibility or my fault.

Thanks