suggest me a way to scale up ...
Hello folks
is there anyway to scale up particle  in tyflow form half of size to actual size from start by particle age
%50 to %100

thanks,
add a scale operator and switch it's mode to absolute, use the sliders with autokey to scale on three axis from 50% to 100% and switch the keyframe offset to sync by particle age.

here is a scene that describes the solution:

Attached Files
.max   scaling particles.max (Size: 1.03 MB / Downloads: 204)
(02-22-2020, 05:44 PM)peshang Wrote: add a scale operator and switch it's mode to absolute, use the sliders with autokey to scale on three axis from 50% to 100% and switch the keyframe offset to sync by particle age.

here is a scene that describes the solution
thanks
i said by particle age(Relative moddes) not absolute , it is almost non linear animation

(02-22-2020, 05:44 PM)peshang Wrote: add a scale operator and switch it's mode to absolute, use the sliders with autokey to scale on three axis from 50% to 100% and switch the keyframe offset to sync by particle age.

here is a scene that describes the solution:

concisely without key frames
the answer is for newbies
everyone knew that to slide and set key frame !
Chill out dude ... the Absolute mode is in the scale operator inside of tyflow Smile  you don't touch your referenced object.
(alternatively, you can use the limit operator and set it's min & max values while having the scale operator timing on continuous to scale up)
am not sure if you have looked at the scene or read the answer .. its synced by particle age until they reach absolutely 100% of their actual scale in the scene (per particle based)

and in regard to the non-linear animation, you can assign a linear float controller to your scale channels to stay linear.
I guess everyone is on the same page with this one Wink