Multiple collision´s in one TyFlow
Dear Community, 

First of all i´m quite nooby in TyFlow - so maybe i will not be able to descripe my problem perfectly.

what iam trying to achiev is following:

I have this Maze (A)
And this TyFlow (B)
Only The Parts within the SDeflector should be revealed © rest should hide.
A Second deflector (d) should come in and "crush down" the Walls.

it is working more or less the part within the Deflector "reveal and hide" of the maze is working pretty decent.
But when the second deflector comes in it´s working but not pretty perfect the deflector seems to push in the geomtry first before fracturing and deleting.

Why iam using deflectors? i have no clue saw it once in a tutorial mabye there is a complete different approach on this task.
Hope you guys can help me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-25-2020, 08:34 AM)sascha Wrote: But when the second deflector comes in it´s working but not pretty perfect the deflector seems to push in the geomtry first before fracturing and deleting.

By default, the deflector is pushing geometry, and you will see that "bounce" is selected in deflector option. 
If you set it to "continue", it will not bounce or do anything with geometry, and will just send particles to new event. 

Now, I am not really sure what you're trying... but I hope above helps. Smile
Hey darkelf,

thanks for the fast reply.
i changed my Flow´s quit a bit and it seems to be working fine for now.

What iam trying to do is , i have this maze mesh - and the deflector is animated i want to only show whats inside the deflector - so that the full maze is not visible all the time
just the area within the Deflec. On some Point later in the Animation another deflector ( btw. i changed to deflec. to standard objects... for me there is no reason to use a Deflec.) will come and destroy some of the walls to make a new path for a sphere or whatever.

hope this was better to understand :-D
I think better then deflector, you can use surface test operator, and you can change it to test you volume inside, and send it to next event where walls will be visible.
So, make a sphere, box (non-renderable), or whatever closed mesh you want, and use that mesh to test inside (volume inside) , and send to next event where it is visible.
For previewing in 3DS Max you can turn of display operator to turn of display of the event you don't want to see, and for render, just place mesh operator in the event you want to see.