Stick particles to surface of moving object
In example scene "tyFlow_proximityLink_001.max" small spheres stick particles by distance betwen sphere and particle. How can I made sticking particles to surface of moving object. In attached image tube go across particles and must collect their on tube surface. Can you help me with this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-08-2020, 01:28 PM)FirePro Wrote: In example scene "tyFlow_proximityLink_001.max" small spheres stick particles by distance betwen sphere and particle. How can I made sticking particles to surface of moving object. In attached image tube go across particles and must collect their on tube surface. Can you help me with this?

Birth particls at the plane (birth surface operator) or birth particles somewhere else and position them on the plane (position object operator).
Create a colission operator. Add the tube as colission object. Send the particles form the colission operator to the next event. There you create an "object bind" operator and pick the tube. Now the particles stick at the tube.
Thumbs Up 
(04-08-2020, 09:31 PM)TubeSmokeGuy Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 01:28 PM)FirePro Wrote: In example scene "tyFlow_proximityLink_001.max" small spheres stick particles by distance betwen sphere and particle. How can I made sticking particles to surface of moving object. In attached image tube go across particles and must collect their on tube surface. Can you help me with this?

Birth particls at the plane (birth surface operator) or birth particles somewhere else and position them on the plane (position object operator).
Create a colission operator. Add the tube as colission object. Send the particles form the colission operator to the next event. There you create an "object bind" operator and pick the tube. Now the particles stick at the tube.

It's working perfectly. Thank you very much!