Help in path follow fairy dust
Photo 
Hello, I'm new to tyflow. I am trying to make the particles path follow the spline and make a wider particle circulation around the character like a cloud of fairy dust however it only generates a single line and becomes jagged in animation. Been watching redefinefx tutorials but can't seem to make a decent one. [Image: 1f641.png] Need help.[Image: 92362942_10222452582572992_3947340644585...e=5EB2D381][Image: 92263317_10222452582732996_4775817295995...e=5EB62643]
jaki v.
An idea would be to create some helpers, linked to the bones of the upper arms, chest, legs and so on.
Apply a noise controller to the helpers rotation which genreates some random rotations. In a small distance arround f.e. the arms create one to three or more spheres and link them to the helpers. Now the spheres randomly spin arround the choosen body parts. If you want some more randomness you can apply further noise controllers to the spheres position. Now they spin arround and whobble.

Now create a birth node in tyFlow and use this spheres as position objects for the particles. Don't link the particles here. Create a object bind operator and bind the particles to the spheres with some spring dynamics applied. Create a spawn operator based on travel distance. In the next event apply some noise forces and maybe some gravity to the spawns so that it seems they fade and distribute in the air. Maybe uncheck the affect velociy of the noise forces, so that the particles will not accellerate anymore and just follow the noise grid. Create a delete operator with timing set to particle age with some variation, so that the particles will become killed after a little while. If you want you can add a scale operator to shrink or grow the particles along their remaining lifetime or / and add some mapping and material to bring opacity down to zero over time for smooth disappering.
Thank you for the reply TubeSmokeGuy. I will try to work on that and post an update soon.
jaki v.