tyUVWFreeze
tyUVWFreeze is awesome but when geometry changes on the tyflow object I have to update the tyUVWFreeze each time and there is the risk of rendering it forgetting to freeze the uv's. 
is it possible to have the same option in tyParticleSkin where we can specify a ref frame and it updates automatically?

Thank you Tyson
What do you mean by "geometry changes"?

tyUVWFreeze saves the frozen data internally and loads it with the file. As long as the topology of the geometry matches the saved data, the data should be there.
Right, I mean when the geometry is a tyflow object or a tySplineMesher and am testing like adding shapes, modifiers and more segments etc.
Oh I see, so you want it to automatically re-freeze the UVWs, at a particular frame, when the input topology changes?
(11-20-2020, 09:50 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Oh I see, so you want it to automatically re-freeze the UVWs, at a particular frame, when the input topology changes?

Well, you make me look lazy when you say it like this but yes  Big Grin
I can look into implementing that, sure.
Wouldn't that make it behave like the unwrap in Max again?  The fact it keeps resetting the UVs every time the topo changes was one of the reasons unwrap drives be insane and why I love tyUVWFreeze so much Smile
That's the main reason I created this mod Smile