Breaking tree with a car
Hi,
Does anyone know how can I simulate a large truck break a tree. I also need that tree to collapse and leaves and branches smut shake like a real tree and collide with a ground.  Thank you
Not really easy to explain in few sentences.
You'll need PhysX sim for both tree and the car, and you'll need PhysX Bind (so the car get squashed and tree get bent (and broken) , for both tree and a car.

Maybe first try some test with cylinder (that represent tree) and a box (car).
Ok... I was intrigued... and  I did some test myself.
Here is how it looks:
https://youtu.be/QTUMDyd9B8Y

Attaching file.

Attached Files
.rar   tree-truck.rar (Size: 115.7 KB / Downloads: 194)
(03-03-2021, 11:50 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote: Ok... I was intrigued... and  I did some test myself.
Here is how it looks:
https://youtu.be/QTUMDyd9B8Y

Attaching file.

Thank you! Looks great!
(03-03-2021, 06:50 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote: Not really easy to explain in few sentences.
You'll need PhysX sim for both tree and the car, and you'll need PhysX Bind (so the car get squashed and tree get bent (and broken) , for both tree and a car.

Maybe first try some test with cylinder (that represent tree) and a box (car).

Hi,
Could you help me with one scene?   I figured out how to spread ivy on the object but now I need the ivy to throw the object. I can animate throw separately using rayfire but I cannot get the ivy to be flexible when object is thrown.  And later ivy has to let go of it.
Do you have any idea how? I attached the scene thanks!
Hmmm.

Most probably doable, but can't find free time to test it now.
Maybe by using object bind, and send it to the next event with verlet on (so it transfer velocity).
Or attaching teapot particle to ivy bone particles (set target, link to target), for certain amount of time, then releasing it (unlink)...
(03-04-2021, 06:50 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote: Hmmm.

Most probably doable, but can't find free time to test it now.
Maybe by using object bind, and send it to the next event with verlet on (so it transfer velocity).
Or attaching teapot particle to ivy bone particles (set target, link to target), for certain amount of time, then releasing it (unlink)...

Thank you! ANd one more question does tyflow have reverse event? Where right before the throw ivy will unwrap from a teapot?  I Guess like a reverse animation
In Tyflow icon, there's option retimer, where you can reverse all Tyflow sim.
Reversing specific event? Not sure really.