a question before learning tyflow
Hello mates, I was looking for a kind of vfx app/plugin that suite my work then accidentally found tyflow wich is the exact thing Im looking for; but the problem isĀ Im a blender user, so I wanted to ask if I should know how to deal with 3ds before starting to learn tyflow!? would the basics be enough?
Unfortunately there's not really a way to answer that question...it all depends on your skill level, ability to adapt to a new DCC, etc.

tyFlow's interface is mostly independent of Max. So in that sense you don't need to know Max very well in order to get a lot of use out of tyFlow...but you'll still need to interact with Max scene objects, UI, etc. So it's all relative.
(03-09-2021, 07:20 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Unfortunately there's not really a way to answer that question...it all depends on your skill level, ability to adapt to a new DCC, etc.

tyFlow's interface is mostly independent of Max. So in that sense you don't need to know Max very well in order to get a lot of use out of tyFlow...but you'll still need to interact with Max scene objects, UI, etc. So it's all relative.

thank u for answere