clipping respect in tyPreview
I am finding it always a bit pity, that Preview grabbing from the viewport are not respecting the clipping wich I set for the scene to avoid flickering.
This would comfort very much my clients. Maybe the tyPreview has a chance to implement this?  Legacy Preview is using this (but then also keeps the yellow clipping indicator line in the viewport ...but it´s anyway already the almost wishless preview maker around on 3D max, I find.

regards!,
Kay
The problem is that, as far as I know, there's no way to simultaneously show viewport clipping in max and also disable the yellow manipulator in the viewport. To avoid an equal number of "how do I get rid of the yellow manipulator" questions, I've simply excluded viewport clipping as a preview setting. An easy workaround is just to preview from a camera, and do your clipping in the camera's settings instead. You'll get the same result and the slider won't be visible.
(03-12-2021, 04:11 PM)tyFlow Wrote: The problem is that, as far as I know, there's no way to simultaneously show viewport clipping in max and also disable the yellow manipulator in the viewport. To avoid an equal number of "how do I get rid of the yellow manipulator" questions, I've simply excluded viewport clipping as a preview setting. An easy workaround is just to preview from a camera, and do your clipping in the camera's settings instead. You'll get the same result and the slider won't be visible.

thanks for answer and the Tip!  I wouldn´t mind about the yellow clipper at all, when the rest of the result would be fine. But so I will give this a try. =)