Tyactor sim object export issue
Hi,
Don't know if I am getting something wrong with tyflow setup and object export for a tyactor crowd simulation.
The object export option does not export the actor instance meshes. I am at loss as to what I may have set up wrongly. I added the mesh operator and set it to trimesh and unchecked render only. The simulation is fine, yet after a successful mesh export completion, I see only small boxes in place of the actor instances. Please anyone has an I idea what could be wrong here, that is assuming that tyactor sims can be exported to scene objects using the object export option. Help much appreciated.

cheers.
wow, no response at all?
The Object Export mode doesn't support deforming meshes, like a skinned character imported through a tyActor. Only static meshes, like normal particles. Are you trying to convert skinned meshes to objects that way?
Thanks Tyson for your response. Yes I was hoping to convert the deforming tyactor skin meshes to deforming scene objects. Is that possible? Or is one restricted to rendering only the tyflow scene.
Well you can export to tyCache which supports deforming geo (so you don't need to render the tyFlow directly), you just can't export to native max objects.
Oh ok, I get that and thanks. The tycache export files for a crowd scene could be quite heavy and I was hoping for an alternative, but thanks all the same. I appreciate the clarifications.