Deflating
I'm trying to take an object, inflate it in order for me to deflate it. I want the animation to start with the object inflated and then it will lose some of the valume.
I built something that looks ok, but I need to reverse the action.
The event I have now is: 
- birth object 
- subdivide
- cloth bind
- collision (I need one side to stay the same and not inflate or change in any way)
- modify bindings

I need the object to start how it looks in frame 10 and deflate to how it looks in frame 7. I don't want to reverse the animation in post production.

Also - where do i set the inflation boundary (so it will stop inflating in a certain point)?

Thank you!
There's no inflation boundary...inflation just applies forces outwards from cloth mesh vertex normals. I guess you could artificially constrain inflation with a collider or something if that's the look you want. You can check the official examples scenes for the CCCS example where I convert tyFlow text to bubbly cloth for an example of how to constrain inflation with surface forces as well.

As for reverting inflation to a previous state without reversing the animation. You could use Find Target to move particles to a previously saved location. Depends on what look you're after I guess...you'd have to describe your project further.