How to set material for tyflow particles
Hello, I want create material for tyflow particles, the human walk forward and the particle drop from human's body, but the color of material keep same position from birth position to ground.

Please help me I don't know how to set the material. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pretty simple...add a mapping operator and then add your source geometry to the geometry list. Mapping coords will then be sourced from that object on entry, onto particles. Then just assign your material to the particles, or if you're using tyMesher for a blobby result, make sure to also tell the tyMesher to inherit UVWs and then assign the material to the tyMesher.
(05-14-2021, 10:44 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Pretty simple...add a mapping operator and then add your source geometry to the geometry list. Mapping coords will then be sourced from that object on entry, onto particles. Then just assign your material to the particles, or if you're using tyMesher for a blobby result, make sure to also tell the tyMesher to inherit UVWs and then assign the material to the tyMesher.

Hi, tyFlow, thank you very much! Smile
Hello, I created the walking man but the textures still has problem need to solve.

Here is the sample video:  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s7P9Zv3...sp=sharing

And here is my work: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cSyCQXH...sp=sharing

As you can see, in my work there still only long self-illumination line in the body, but I need short lava animation in body like the sample video. After tested some days, I can't find a way to solve this problem.

Could you help me? Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, tyflow, any help ?
Timing setting of operators are very important, set them to continuous if the data should be changed every frame(eg. cooling = temperature decreasing over time).

Attached Files
.max   uv mapping.max (Size: 836 KB / Downloads: 163)
Hi, windwolfx23,

Thank you very much !!