TyCache Vray - Distributed Rendering Issue
Exclamation 
Hello , I'm rendering a scene using Vray Distributed Rendering and in the scene there is tycached fractures , all of the animation is visible in the viewport and no issue occurs , when I render the animation locally using Vray also there is no problem with the tycache fractures animation ,only when I use vray distributed rendering the first frame of the sequence will render the tycache fractures particles without problems and after the first frame tycache fractures will disappear and yes I'm using a shared folder for the cached files but it seems that tycache using distributed rendering will send only the cached file of the first frame of the animation.

Note: if I change the frame range of the sequence , also only the first rendered frame of any frame range will have tycache particles rendered and on the following frame will disappear. 

I'll appreciate your help , thank you ...
I think this is a VRay DR issue, not a tyFlow issue. The issue seems to be that, for whatever reason, VR is not updating meshes over time when DR'ing multiple frames. I would try raising the issue with Chaos Group.
(06-13-2021, 02:39 AM)UtyFlow Wrote: I think this is a VRay DR issue, not a tyFlow issue. The issue seems to be that, for whatever reason, VR is not updating meshes over time when DR'ing multiple frames. I would try raising the issue with Chaos Group.
One of my tycache sims is attached to tymesher and this tymesher is rendered without problems in vray DR as sequence and it’s updating correctly , thus I think the problem is in the tycache exactly using vray DR .
tyMesher doesn't employ instancing. The problem seems to be that VR is not re-querying the tyCache for instancing info, so the instances don't change over time. It's a VR issue because everything works fine in other non-DR rendering modes.