Edge fracture delet
Dear Tyson
I have noticed that the edge fracture is deleting the geometry not only breaking it
please check frame 31
Also, the binding doesn't hold even with high settings
The speed too not affecting 

Here is my inspiration
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHhuHc-H5kr/ 

Thank you very much
have a nice evening 
Emmanuel

Attached Files
.max   Black ball_T.max (Size: 844 KB / Downloads: 120)
Thanks for letting me know. Seems like Edge Fracture is sending particles out even when the target event is not enabled, which is causing a problem. I will get that fixed.

As for strong binds, you need to put your PhysX Bind operators after your Edge Fractures if you want them all bound together, then in general, greatly increase the strength of the binds, and also greatly increase the number of pos iterations in the global PhysX settings rollout of the tyFlow object.
(07-01-2021, 06:07 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Thanks for letting me know. Seems like Edge Fracture is sending particles out even when the target event is not enabled, which is causing a problem. I will get that fixed.

As for strong binds, you need to put your PhysX Bind operators after your Edge Fractures if you want them all bound together, then in general, greatly increase the strength of the binds, and also greatly increase the number of pos iterations in the global PhysX settings rollout of the tyFlow object.

Good to know, thank you.
Have a nice day