Regarding Timing of tyBitmap, how to use it to achieve particle shape texture animati
Regarding the Timing of tyBitmap, it is very convenient to use it for texture animation, and it supports Vray, Krakatoa and everything. But how does it apply to the tyflow particle system? I did not find a matching interface.
https://docs.tyflow.com/tyflow_texmaps/tyBitmap/

You can use the values assigned to a particle with a Custom Properties and Mapping operator to adjust timings. You use the Custom Properties operator to assign particle age to a custom float channel, and then the Mapping operator to transfer the value to the specified mapping channel. The tyBitmap will then read that UVW data and interpret it accordingly as timing info.
What I need to animate is not the particles, but the texture on the shape. As in the file, the material of the particle has an animation texture. I want to perform an animation for each particle from birth to disappearance.

Attached Files
.zip   tietudonghua.zip (Size: 712.82 KB / Downloads: 126)
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. You set the Mapping override over time and the texmap animation will stay synced to it.
I found something wrong, Mapping needs to be set to Continuous.
Terrific tyflow
Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.max   tietudonghua01.max (Size: 620 KB / Downloads: 125)
Yes, for any property changing over time, the operator needs to be set to Continuous.