data operator been deleted?
Lightbulb 
Hi, TY.
I found that the data operator of PFLOW is not  in TYFLOW, did you replace it in other ways? Heart
Hi fyfx, there is no data operator in tyFlow, however tyFlow's script operator is very fast and powerful, and offers all the same functionality as pflow's data operator and more. I know scripting might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I personally think it is a way more efficient workflow than trying to design complex data operators with nodes Smile
(04-08-2019, 05:04 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Hi fyfx, there is no data operator in tyFlow, however tyFlow's script operator is very fast and powerful, and offers all the same functionality as pflow's data operator and more. I know scripting might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I personally think it is a way more efficient workflow than trying to design complex data operators with nodes Smile

Thank you, I see, but unfortunately, the data operator is also very useful. Before, I used  data operator to make many functions of C4D MG. I don't know if the same effect can be realized in TYFLOW. I'll send the effect video to you to see. Thank you again.
I would love to have data flow in tyflow, plz make it happen... as me and sure many more like me are out there who are not good or even close to scripting.
Data flow will be big help for pplz like me.
Thanks. Smile
+1 would love to use the data operator too
I´d rather have some good tutorials and presets for the script op...Wink
Today I personally tested "tyFlow_scaleScript_001.max" and I found that the speed of the script operation particle did not reach my ideal. Then when you map the height of the particle with the texture, the data options are faster than the current scene. I want to know why.
If you don't believe my feelings. I will provide a test scenario file that you can compare yourself.
A little bit more, the data operator, I admit that the script is fast. But for a scenario, the speed at which the data operator slows down is acceptable. If there are graphical operators, we will work more efficiently. When there are modifications, we only need to modify the parameters. However, the script operation requires us to modify the code to eliminate the bug. This makes the work very bad
The default script example is single-threaded.

You need to enable multi-threaded scripting to get the full speed out of the script operator.
(04-17-2019, 07:56 AM)tyFlow Wrote: The default script example is single-threaded.

You need to enable multi-threaded scripting to get the full speed out of the script operator.

Hi,

could you please provide an example regarding this ?