Recreating this effect
How would one go about creating this effect? (video attachedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1R2xf1Xa...sp=sharing) I've gotten pretty close by using a position object/icon, then a find target and collision. What I can't seem to nail is that the particles seem to either scale or intensify as they get closer to the surface (bright white area in the video). They seem to almost elongate as they are sucked in. I have tried sing SPAWN but that does not seem to do it. 
Thanks in advance.
D
Umm... you might overthinking this...
I'd just do a reverse version of it, and reverse it back with Tyflow retimer.

So basically, you just need particles shooting out from object, making them smaller over time (and deleting them), a little bit of wind turbulence, and making several shapes similar like above example, for use in the shape operator.
Then you just reverse it back Smile
I don't see the need of collision, spawn, find target operators.
(07-13-2021, 10:05 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote: Umm... you might overthinking this...
I'd just do a reverse version of it, and reverse it back with Tyflow retimer.

So basically, you just need particles shooting out from object, making them smaller over time (and deleting them), a little bit of wind turbulence, and making several shapes similar like above example, for use in the shape operator.
Then you just reverse it back Smile
I don't see the need of collision, spawn, find target operators.

D4rk3lf 
Thank you for your response! I think you’re absolutely correct that I am overthinking this. I am also new to Tyflow. I’ll try a setup similar to what you mentioned. 
I haven’t used the Retimer but I’ll Google. To check if I’m following you. 
I’d setup say an object flow, my sun object or whatever surface as the birth object. Create a shape similar to the ones in the video and assign that to a shape instance operator for the particles. 
Have the particles start large and scale over time then play this in reverse with a retimer operator? 
For the particle scale over time do I just animate the scale value over x key frames in my 3D app OR is there an operator to do this?

Thanks again for your help. I’ll try this and report back. 
D
Retiming is very easy, you just animate 1 parameter.
So, if your animation is from 0 to 300 frames, you enable retimer (in Tyflow icon), and just go at zero frame, type in 300 in retimer, then go to 300 frame, and type a 0 in retimer.
Easy as that. Smile

Scale.
In 99% cases, I do it like this:
Animate scale from 100%, to 10% or 0 (or whatever you want), with autokey (same as you animate any other parameter).
Set timing to continuous
Set keyframes to event age
Set Scale to Absolute.

And there you go... even if they are in separate event, they will start scaling when they enter that event.