Property test (Neighbors) not working ?
Hi,
I am currently working on a glass simulation with tyflow and I cannot manage to use the "Property Test" operator with the Neighbors type. I certainly do it wrong as I am quite new with tyflow but I am very upset that it does nothing at all and that it already froze me for more than an hour.

Can someone help me with that ? The 3ds max file should be linked to this post 

NB : I try my best in english : )

Attached Files
.max   Property_test_Neighbors.max (Size: 760 KB / Downloads: 141)
The test value is changed to 1, and the simulation group is changed to 1

Neighbors The test value is changed to 1,Change particle set to simulation 1
The neighbor Property Test allows you to test how many neighbors a particle has...so that's the value returned and thus you want your condition to reflect that value.

Right now you have the test set to "greater than 100", which means a particle won't be sent to the next event unless is has more than 100 neighbors within a 15 unit radius.
Thank to you two ! The property test is now working. The test value was the problem but I am still surprised by tyflow. Indeed it didn't work the first  time, here's what I did :
  -changed test value to 1 (greater or equal)   <not working>       (1)
 -changed particle groups (in munitition and glass event) from export to simulation group <working>  (2)
 -rechanged groups to export groups <working>      (3)

So now I know how to make it work anyway but I am confused that it didnt work in case (1) as it is the same as case (3) ...
I even reloaded the original project that I send and the same results happened ..

Anyway, thanks to you two again. This glass can now be broken in a proper way : )