Object Bind - Same Element Only
Would it be possible to have an option in the Object Bind operator so particles only bind to the same element? I had found, when scattering particles (particularly with spreading and resampling large amounts) on editable meshes with tons of elements, that some issues with particles inadvertently snapping to neighboring elements couldn't be easily fixed with the existing settings.

Thank you
Could you post a screenshot or scene file showing it binding particles to the wrong elements, to get a better idea of what you're talking about?
I think what he means may be that when a particle represents motion in an object, it cannot cross the element and will always be locked on the initial position element.

For example, an object has two elements, namely a and B. Particles are distributed on two elements at birth. Then he hopes that when the particles move on the two element surfaces, the particles born at the position of element a will not cross the surface of element B. Particles at the position of element a will only move on the surface of element a, and particles at the position of element B will always move on element B.
(08-11-2021, 01:32 AM)cgdvs Wrote: I think what he means may be that when a particle represents motion in an object, it cannot cross the element and will always be locked on the initial position element.

For example, an object has two elements, namely a and B. Particles are distributed on two elements at birth. Then he hopes that when the particles move on the two element surfaces, the particles born at the position of element a will not cross the surface of element B. Particles at the position of element a will only move on the surface of element a, and particles at the position of element B will always move on element B.

Is there a solution to the situation you said?