Motion blur not working with V-ray Proxy
Hello!

When I add a V-ray proxy (animated) through a shape-nodeĀ  with a library of materials connected and render using a V-ray, when the VRay interface is enabled, the materials are displayed, but there is no motion blur. If you turn off the VRay interface, then there are no textures, but there is motion blur. How do I fix it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Right now deformation motion blur is not supported on instances. So if you want motion blur, you'll also have to render as meshes. Just switch your Mesh operator to mesh mode and it should work.
but then there are no textures assigned to each V-ray proxy
Did you forget to apply your material to the tyFlow object?
I have 40 proxies and each has its own multi/sub-object material, which is assigned to the shape node. Therefore, it will not be possible to throw material over the entire TyFlow.
I see. Yes that's a tricky situation. Currently there is no way to have those three things at the same time: instancing, per-instance materials and per-instance mesh deformation motion blur.

The only workaround I can think of at the moment, which would not require you to redesign all of your proxies to use the same material, would be to render your instances with material overrides and no motion blur (render as instances), and then render as meshes (without motion blur again) and export a vray velocity pass from your render elements for those meshes. The motion blur would then be something computed in your comp as a post effect.
It was such a decision that I came up with))) thank you for answering and confirming my thoughts.