Particle Bind not working correctly (falls into a pancake shape)
Been learning tyFlow on and off for at least a couple years but I'm still pretty new. I'm making my way through Jesse's RedefineFX tyFlow Basecamp, and I'm running into a big problem with the Particle Bind Operator tutorial. Following the exact steps that Jesse does, I use a cube to voxel birth a bunch of spheres, add gravity, collisions, particle physics, bindings and all that. But when I add the bindings, they don't seem to be working! In Jesse's tutorial, you can see that by default the bindings work very well and the cube of spheres bounces like jello. But when I do it, the entire cube just falls to the ground like a pancake. I've tried messing with the binding settings only to get pretty much the same result. Tried going through the tutorial multiple times to make sure I didn't miss anything. Also tried updating tyFlow. Does anyone know what's going on?

I've included a snippet from Jesse's tutorial showing the desired result, and another snippet of what my result looks like, along with the scene file.

I have Max 2019 and the latest version of tyFlow.

Thanks ahead of time for the help!

Attached Files
.mp4   33 Particle Bind Operator - VLC media player 2021-09-14 14-57-35.mp4 (Size: 9.44 MB / Downloads: 151)
.mp4   Untitled - Autodesk 3ds Max 2019 - Student Version 2021-09-14 15-03-10.mp4 (Size: 9.45 MB / Downloads: 141)
.max   Particle Bind Test.max (Size: 660 KB / Downloads: 154)
You need to drop your overall flow timestep down, for a stack of particles that dense.

Your current timestep is set to frame. Try 1/4 frame.
Ha, I knew it was gonna end up being something obvious Big Grin Thanks for the help!