Chaos Cloud
Hey.

Amazing plugin firstly ...

We're doing some simple particle and splines animation and wanted to render on Chaos Cloud.

Is there a way to achieve this ?

Thanks

Eugene
As far as i'm aware chaos cloud doesn't support plugins. Most cloud rendering services have a list of supported plugins. And as chaos cloud is new as well i don't think they support anything right now. Maybe in the future. Also, doubt any cloud render will support tyFlow until it's officially released.
(04-08-2019, 01:44 PM)mazi710 Wrote: As far as i'm aware chaos cloud doesn't support plugins. Most cloud rendering services have a list of supported plugins. And as chaos cloud is new as well i don't think they support anything right now. Maybe in the future. Also, doubt any cloud render will support tyFlow until it's officially released.

Yeah.  I was wondering if I could cache TyFlow out somehow ... alembic maybe ?
You should be able to use the export particles operator to bake out you particles.
You will need to clean all traces of tyFlow out of the file before submitting though.
(04-08-2019, 02:55 PM)Gavin Jeoffreys Wrote: You should be able to use the export particles operator to bake out you particles.
You will need to clean all traces of tyFlow out of the file before submitting though.

It worked, but didn't bring the shape instance along with it.  Only the nulls for each particle.
Did you set the export type to "Meshes"? You're getting points because the default export type is points. However, I think I'll change the default to meshes because that's probably what people will want to export most often.