RAM overload rendering with TyFlow
Hi

I am rendering a scene with 1500 Frames and there are 8 different particel sources with about 60000 particels.
Sadly my Computer overloads the RAM (64GB) after a while and forces me to close 3DSMAX. I have a AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Processor and thought that shouldnt be a problem anymore. The plan was to let my computer render during the night, but as i said it stops after 3h-5h or 300-500 Frames.
I did not bake the TyFlow because the File was unusable big (8GB) so i need to render with the active TyFlow.

I am pretty new to TyFlow and someone might have a simple answer to my problem.

Please let me know how i can improve my scene to render it during the night or weekend without any issues.

Many thanks
Michael
You can disable caching in the active flow (from the editor right click menu) so RAM usage does not accumulate over time.
(10-06-2021, 06:38 AM)tyFlow Wrote: You can disable caching in the active flow (from the editor right click menu) so RAM usage does not accumulate over time.

OK i'll try that.
Thanks for the fast reply
Hi

It has worked better but still the error apeared again. It has filled the chache of the RAM continuously, just slower.
I guess i also have other mistakes in my built for the particel systems...
Hi,

Firsty I'm not sure what's going on with your image attachments, but I've cleaned up your post because all that was displaying was like 50 pages of gibberish where an image was supposed to be...

Can you post your file or send to support@tyflow.com?