Cant save simulation with particlecache as objects
Hello have an issue with the particlecache operater refusing to save simulation as objects. It just says, no particles found.
Saving to cache works. But is it normal that the output files are about 10GB big?

Save file in attachment.

Attached Files
.max   Untitled.max (Size: 2.91 MB / Downloads: 164)
Well your Export Particles operator is set to export more than 3000 frames. So yes, the cache will be large.

"No particles found" is not a statement that appears in any tyFlow error message, so you'll have to be more specific about what the actual error says and where it appears. I set your Export Particles operator to "Objects" mode and hit export, and it exported particles without an issue...
(10-08-2021, 04:24 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Well your Export Particles operator is set to export more than 3000 frames. So yes, the cache will be large.

"No particles found" is not a statement that appears in any tyFlow error message, so you'll have to be more specific about what the actual error says and where it appears. I set your Export Particles operator to "Objects" mode and hit export, and it exported particles without an issue...

Did you change something in the scene? I still cant get it to work...

Exact error

Attached Files
.bmp   error.bmp (Size: 128.34 KB / Downloads: 118)
I only enabled the flow. Are you trying to export from a disabled flow? Then you'll see that error because a disabled flow has no particles.