Dead objects
Hi,

is that possible:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3gi6zagpU at time 5:00

Or can you add this feature (dead objects)?

Thank you.
In the PhysX settings there are controls for putting particles to sleep Smile
Yes, I know, I test it and I think its something else.

What I mean and how dead objects work in RayFire - box with fracture voronoi is dead object and I push it with sphere. Dead objects are push by sphere, BUT when sphere stop pushing, dead object remain on position without any other movement and waiting for another object to push.

Maybe it is what you said, but I tried everything and just cant find a way to work it like this.
I'm not exactly sure what "Dead" means in Rayfire, since it's not a PhysX term....however, you can also do a property test on your particles (test if sleeping, test if velocity is below a certain value, etc) and send them to an event with a PhysX switch operator to make them kinematic. Kinematic = can collide against other particles but will never move.
Sure, I know its not a PhysX term. Dead objects in Rayfire can collide with other objects but no other physics are aplied to them. If you can watch a few seconds in youtube video I posted in first comment, you will understand what I mean. They are sleeping objects with dead object turned on. Its very nice feature and I think.