Rigged Mesh distorted (tyActor)
Question 
Hello,

I have been using already a few times tyActors with rigges meshes and had no problems.

Now I have used a bird mesh, added all bones and the mesh itself to the tyActor node and the object in Tyflow is extremely distorted.
(even without any animation, just the first frame)

I have no idea, what could be the reason, but maybe someone else has?

Thanks

In the meantime I have exported to Maya and reimported to Max as FBX, in order just to see what happens.
It now is better, but still parts (one wing and one leg) are mirrored.

Attached the second screenshot after reporting as FBX. The strange thing ist, that it works in Max and in Maya flawless.
Only in Tyflow it makes trouble.

Do your bones have any weird scaling issues? (negative scale or stuff like that)

You'll have to post the actual file in order for me to examine further. And be sure to use the latest build of tyFlow...there was an issue a few builds ago related to internal skinning transforms that could cause weird distortions on input meshes.
(10-26-2021, 06:24 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Do your bones have any weird scaling issues? (negative scale or stuff like that)

You'll have to post the actual file in order for me to examine further. And be sure to use the latest build of tyFlow...there was an issue a few builds ago related to internal skinning transforms that could cause weird distortions on input meshes.

Thanks, can I send the file by email?
It could be, that there is something not perfect with the rig, but unfortunately I can't tell exactly, because I'm not a rigger.
I have bought now three bird meshes: Two of them did not work in tyflow, only the third did. I can forward all three of them, if you like.
I appreciate any feedback on this, for understanding better about what things I have to care.
You can send them to support@tyflow.com if you don't want to post them publicly.