gravity & relative to mass
Hey there

Gravity behave wierdly when relative to mass is checked, now obviously gravity doesnt affect mass scientifically but visually it looks wierd.....I mean the smaller objects fall faster than the bigger objects
Is there a way to reverse it or deal with it.... Big Grin

Thank you
Nayan Bodawala
Smaller moving faster when 'relative to mass' is enabled is correct behavior for any force (more mass = more inertia = requires more force to push) Smile

You could inverse their mass values for the inverse effect? Perhaps in the future I'll add controls for finer non-physical mass tuning on a per-operator basis.
(10-27-2021, 03:25 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Smaller moving faster when 'relative to mass' is enabled is correct behavior for any force (more mass = more inertia = requires more force to push) Smile

You could inverse their mass values for the inverse effect? Perhaps in the future I'll add controls for finer non-physical mass tuning on a per-operator basis.

Yeah, relative to mass is showing absolutely correct behaviour, but with gravity it’s visually doesn’t feel right…..
You say in future you’ll add finer control…..I am eagerly waiting for the future…..when will tyflow 1.0 arrive……when When WHen WHEn WHEN WHEN   Huh
When it's ready Smile