Point-3 values and ranges for "Set target by value"
Hi!

It would be very cool, if we coud use point 3 values for Set target operator.
So that it would be possible that you can e.g. set closest particles with a specific color (R,G,B) as target. Or other point 3 values like XYZ coords, Euler Anges, Velocities etc.

Currently we can only use custom float, which is limited to one value.

Example would be, when I want to use find target operator to let all red particles move to the closest green particles. But a fixed value for green wouldn't be enough so we neet value ranges to be accepted for targeting. Green range starts at the yellowish greens and goes up to the blueish cyan-greens.
Same for the red particles for which I want to set the green targets. Red starts at the blueish purple values and goes up to the yellowish orange values.

Thank you and greetings!
Like the other thread, this is one of those things that is difficult to wrap up in a UI....but it's very simple with the Script operator...have you tried it? Smile
No. I cannot script or better say "code" (since script operator is c++ or c#)? I like to focus on artistic work and like to use GUI based tools. Counter question: Have you tried to work out or thought about a possible UI concept? Wink C'mon, no excuses, don't be lazy :p. This is sarcasm. You're great Big Grin!

Also I'm a bit sad that you won't realize it. Sad