Render farm cannot render_tyflow 0.16130 and 0.16131
HI,Tyson!

Since updating to the version of tyflow 0.16130, the particle effect file I sent to the "render farm" cannot be rendered. Including "tycache" and "tyflow" itself.
After my repeated comparisons and trials, the problem lies in these versions.
The tyflow version sent to the "rendering farm" is 0.16130, 0.16131, and 0.16132, all of which cannot be rendered.
Later I modified the version to the last renderable version, the version number is 0.16125
I don’t know if there is a problem with the intermediate version. I reinstalled the 0.16125 version today and re-exported it to tycache. The render farm can be rendered normally.

Note: I personally feel that it may have started with the "tyflow 0.16130" version. So please check the related issues.
"Rendering farm": It is to copy a file exactly the same as my computer path on the "remote server" to render my file.

The "tycache" file cannot be rendered, and tyflow cannot be rendered. That's strange.
You'll have to be more specific about what the problem is...
The problem is solved. This is because render farm does not have 0.16130 installed correctly, which makes rendering impossible. At my repeated request, they finally installed tyflow 0.16130
thank you
Glad it's solved Smile

It's always important to ensure tyFlow versions are the same on all machines using tyFlow. If you look at the tyFlow version history, you can see that the tyCache file format was changed in version v0.16130, which explains why caches could not load into older versions.