About the pop-up prompts of the new and old versions
HI,Tyson!

About the pop-up prompts of the new and old versions
Recently, I encountered a problem. I sent the scene to the render farm. After sending, there is often no rendering. Later, after inspection by the staff, it was found that when I use the scene made by the new version (for example, 0.16132) and then use it for the old version (0.16130), a window will pop up first to "prompt that this scene is made by 0.16132.....". However, this window will not render without manual click elimination. In other words, the prompt window of this version will affect rendering. I hope that future versions can prompt without this prompt or in a better way.
Render farm everything is automated. With this pop-up window, the next step is no longer automatic.
                        thank you
That message only shows up when the machine is in UI mode (not command line mode). When network rendering, Max should not be in UI mode. If machines on your farm are rendering in UI mode, then something is not configured on them correctly. You should contact your farm and ask them whether they are rendering scenes from the 3dsmax command line, and if not, if they can provide any tools which would automatically suppress popups.

It's not a good idea to simply remove that popup because it's an important popup for users to see when in UI mode and opening scenes saved with newer versions of tyFlow, and as mentioned...it does not appear when rendering from the command line on a properly configured farm.

If you believe the farm is indeed rendering from the command line, and you're still getting the popup, then let me know. Although the popup code only executes if

Code:
GetCOREInterface()->IsNetworkRenderServer()

returns false, which is the standard way to check if a machine is rendering from the command line...so it's difficult to imagine how it could be a tyFlow bug.
Haha, first of all, I want to explain to you that this is not a "bug".
But I don't know which section to send, so please forgive me.
I don't know how render farm works. But I did get stuck because of this. At the same time, I will tell them the methods you provide. thank you
No problem, this is the right place for questions like this.

The bug I was referring to is the possibility that GetCOREInterface()->IsNetworkRenderServer() is not working correctly Smile It is a Max SDK API call so it's highly unlikely that your render machines are both rendering in command line mode and also returning "false" from GetCOREInterface()->IsNetworkRenderServer()...which is what would be required for the code snippet which generates the popup to run incorrectly.
I'll explain to the render farm staff. Thanks for your help.