Skinned rig receiving collisions from a different flow?
Question 
Incredible plugin you've got here! I'm very familiar with PFLow from back in the day but stopped using it for probably the same reasons tyFlow exists Smile

My problem: I've got a skinned particle rig, all working fine and I can deform it with PhysX bodies from within the same flow as expected, but what I can't figure out is how to fire particles at it from another flow and deform it that way. I've read the docs, Googled, scoured the forums and tried a few different suggested approaches including using Birth Flow and Actor operators but I can't figure it out. Pretty sure I must've been very close a few times but had a setting or two wrong.  Sad

I'd be eternally grateful if someone could point me in the right direction, cheers!
Not entirely sure what you mean here...but in general there is no flow-to-flow interaction possible in tyFlow. If you have multiple flows and need to bring them together, you can input one flow into another flow with Birth Flow/Flow Update operators. But as for PhysX, everything needs to be in the same flow. Nothing wrong with mixing actors and other PhysX particles (in other words, what you describe sounds very possible to setup), but it won't happen by making multiple different tyFlow objects and having them sim together. Just keep everything in the same flow, in separate events.
Hi, thanks for the reply!

All sorted now cheers, think I had a bit of a blonde moment after a very long day/week. Turned out I was thinking about the setup completely wrong, still lots to figure out but that part is sorted Smile