Delete Tabs
Hi everyone,

Hopefully a nice easy one but the editor tabs, how do you delete tabs? I've checked documentation and tried all kinds of key mashing. I'm sure it's there somewhere but just can't seem to find it!

Cheers for any help,

(12-07-2021, 01:23 PM)Chubbydan Wrote: Hi everyone,

Hopefully a nice easy one but the editor tabs, how do you delete tabs? I've checked documentation and tried all kinds of key mashing. I'm sure it's there somewhere but just can't seem to find it!

Cheers for any help,

Typically as soon as I posted this I found you can delete them from the layer explorer.

A minor request would be a right click functionality on the tabs themselves to delete.

Many Thanks, love the toolset
The tabs show which tyFlow objects exist in the scene. Clicking between them just snaps because each individual tyFlow object's editor window. So for that reason, I actually explicitly did not want to allow deleting tabs, because doing so would also delete the tyFlow scene object (and I didn't want people to think they were just innocently cleaning up tabs when they were actually deleting scene objects in the process). The reason it "works" from the layer manager is because what you're doing is deleting those tyFlow scene objects...so the tabs disappear in the process.

In the future I'd like to explore tidying up the tab bar in other ways. When you have a lot of tyFlow scene objects, the tab bar can get pretty full/confusing.
Hey Ty...
Would it be hard to implement easy re-arranging of tabs?
Something like in PS or After We are holding and moving layers (re-arranging which one is on top)?

Right now, tabs are arranged by the Tyflow name, but I'd like to just grab and move it to where I want (like operators).
That's not supported by the win32 tab UI control. Maybe someday once I switch to Qt.