brick fracture problem
hi , i a novice in tyflow , i started to use this plugi seriusly only now . at the moment i did create a animation of a logo reveal , i did this , after followed a tutorial of redefinefx using brick fracture procedure  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FhqHiUta3E&t=154s . i have a problem , my logo its composed of a laurel wreath and a letter , the trasformation of the crown its completing well because it is not moving , but i want move the letter from behind to in front of a camera , but this don't work ( the brick fracture event completeing the animation ), i tryed  multiple other procedure , like , object bind , trasform but nothing on final event. the particles generated not move from initial position , they not follow the birth object position ,i  tryed to anim the reference volume , the letter but nothing . any suggestion , please ? thank you in advance . bye
There shouldn't be a problem replicating effects from tutorial, even if the object (letter) is moving.
Like you said, object bind op is your friend.

I quickly did it now, take a look at the attachment.
Is that what you wanted?

Attached Files
.max   Letter_Bricks.max (Size: 700 KB / Downloads: 112)
(12-16-2021, 12:09 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote: There shouldn't be a problem replicating effects from tutorial, even if the object (letter) is moving.

Is that what you wanted?

thank you very much for the reply , in evening i trying with your solution . thank you again
(12-16-2021, 12:09 AM)d4rk3lf Wrote: There shouldn't be a problem replicating effects from tutorial, even if the object (letter) is moving.

Is that what you wanted?
hi , i have tryed your solution , its  a step forward thanks ,( i had put the object build only on final event and was wrong ) but the particles not build the same transition like in redefinefx tutorial . i want to display the same briks transformation while moving forward in front a camera . your solution show a polygon build gradually finallly  building the finish model but the mat id miss while building. i noticed that the briks fracture particles generated are lightly behind in confront of object reference position i need the same position . i tryed to tweak your the effect solution , i did vary try but nothing the effect not its the same , i can be satisfied with solution but after I should recreate the transition to the original model manually . however i tell you thank so much. bye