Position Object Density
Hallo
is it only possible to Control the Density of particle Distribution by texture Color?
a diffuse Color Option would be nice … 

Regards H.Kroeber
Wouldn't density with a solid color just be equivalent to setting a specific number of particles? Maybe I don't understand your request...
(04-09-2019, 08:04 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Wouldn't density with a solid color just be equivalent to setting a specific number of particles? Maybe I don't understand your request...

i work with Expressions in the diffuse Color to Control the Density at multiple Position objects.

(04-09-2019, 08:04 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Wouldn't density with a solid color just be equivalent to setting a specific number of particles? Maybe I don't understand your request...

one more example: if you have multiple Position objects with multiple materials it is more simple to control by "material Color".
You can always do the same with a 'Color map' texmap in the texmap slot. Just put the expression on the color value of that texmap instead of the diffuse color value of your material and you'll get the same result. Keeps the solution flexible and avoids the specificity of a specific color value of a specific material type (not all mats have a diffuse color).
(04-09-2019, 08:36 AM)tyFlow Wrote: You can always do the same with a 'Color map' texmap in the texmap slot. Just put the expression on the color value of that texmap instead of the diffuse color value of your material and you'll get the same result. Keeps the solution flexible and avoids the specificity of a specific color value of a specific material type (not all mats have a diffuse color).

i think i need a Little help on that …
if i have multiple Emitter objects with multiple textures can i do multiple "Position object" Operators? because you can only specify one texture per Operator..
Oh I see what you mean....you want multiple independent colors/texmaps to control distribution on multiple objects at the same time.

Hmm...I'll have to think about that. I can see that being a valid use case. For now you'd need to setup multiple sub flows each with their own position object operator and texmap assignment.
Good news: the next build of tyFlow will have tex selection from the object itself as an option.