Cache built in beta not showing up in 1.0
I had built some cloth caches with the latest beta and they do not appear in the viewport or rendering with 1.0
There are no warnings or issues besides the mesh not showing up. When I replace the beta version plugin, the cache mesh shows up correctly. 

Andy
Thanks for letting me know Andy...is the cache regular particles? Or splines? Or meshes?

Internally I changed a lot of cache-related things in the 1.0 build, but perhaps I missed something.

If you can send me the cache, or even just a single frame of it along with the tyMesh file that would be great.
(01-29-2022, 11:12 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Thanks for letting me know Andy...is the cache regular particles? Or splines? Or meshes?

Internally I changed a lot of cache-related things in the 1.0 build, but perhaps I missed something.

If you can send me the cache, or even just a single frame of it along with the tyMesh file that would be great.

It was a cloth mesh output. 
Both my machines had the same issue. 
I have attached the cache directory. 

Andy

Attached Files
.zip   A.zip (Size: 17.34 MB / Downloads: 86)
Great thanks, I’ll get that fixed up asap
Hey Andy,

if you're using Max 2020, 2021 or 2022, redownload the latest v1.00000 build to get the fix. If you're using 2018/2019, the fix for those will be up later this evening.
v1.00000 is updated, now all Max versions have the fix.
(01-30-2022, 03:30 AM)tyFlow Wrote: v1.00000 is updated, now all Max versions have the fix.

Thanks, looks like it works.
A