tySplines intersection
Hello!

Is there any way to prevent the intersection of splines (Spline Path Trajectories)?

For example it may be likeĀ tracks on microchip...

Thank you!
In trajectory mode, no...because the trails are not tracked in a meaningful way that can allow for intersection tests.

But if you spawn particles behind your main traveling particles and then do neighbor tests against those (killing any particle that gets too close), you can achieve the result you want...with no overlapping splines.

I believe in the official examples I did a frost-growth example that uses the same technique, of stopping growth when an intersection is detected.
(02-09-2022, 01:20 PM)tyFlow Wrote: In trajectory mode, no...because the trails are not tracked in a meaningful way that can allow for intersection tests.

But if you spawn particles behind your main traveling particles and then do neighbor tests against those (killing any particle that gets too close), you can achieve the result you want...with no overlapping splines.

I believe in the official examples I did a frost-growth example that uses the same technique, of stopping growth when an intersection is detected.

Thank you!!!