How to control precisely easing values of Scale/Rotation etc.
Hi Guys,

Im wondering if there any good method of easing animation of various parameters like scale/rotation. I have a case where i need control, in macro scale, the organic  growth rotation and scale values tried multiple interpolation values and no luck. I can do multiple events with different values but that is not very convenient approach. 

Do you know any other methods ?

Cheers
Chris
For Scale, you can set keyframes on the scale spinners and adjust the curves like you would any other curve in the Graph Editor. Then set mode to absolute and timing to continuous, and set the keyframes rollout mode to whatever suits your purposes. Same principle applies to the Rotation operator. Using that method you can get exact control over how things scale/rotate, using animation curves.
(02-08-2022, 04:05 PM)tyFlow Wrote: For Scale, you can set keyframes on the scale spinners and adjust the curves like you would any other curve in the Graph Editor. Then set mode to absolute and timing to continuous, and set the keyframes rollout mode to whatever suits your purposes. Same principle applies to the Rotation operator. Using that method you can get exact control over how things scale/rotate, using animation curves.

Thank  You !!!!!!

Trying now

(02-08-2022, 05:06 PM)chriss3d Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 04:05 PM)tyFlow Wrote: For Scale, you can set keyframes on the scale spinners and adjust the curves like you would any other curve in the Graph Editor. Then set mode to absolute and timing to continuous, and set the keyframes rollout mode to whatever suits your purposes. Same principle applies to the Rotation operator. Using that method you can get exact control over how things scale/rotate, using animation curves.

Thank  You !!!!!!

Trying now
Tried this now and it works, however absolute mode is the main timeline dependent. for eg. If i have 10 events with different time test and scale in each event, then making change in one event would affect all the other absolute scale animation and require manual adjustments - not very convenient.   
I was thinking  of something more robust like event based curve. Whenever particle gets to an event then the curve apply only within event duration. Additionally would be cool to add to Tyflow preset curves animation styles like ease in out etc.

Thanks
Cheers
Chris

Tried this now and it works, however absolute mode is the main timeline dependent. for eg. If i have 10 events with different time test and scale in each event, then making change in one event would affect all the other absolute scale animation and require manual adjustments - not very convenient.   
I was thinking  of something more robust like event based curve. Whenever particle gets to an event then the curve apply only within event duration. Additionally would be cool to add to Tyflow preset curves animation styles like ease in out etc.

Thanks
Cheers
Chris