Can't make venom tentacles effect
Question 
Hey everyone!) I'm learning tyflow and I have a scene where a cube explodes into weird little pieces thanks to voronoi and a hurricane.  the scene is in slow motion, and pieces of the cube are hanging in the air after the explosion.  I made it so that splines were created from the center of the lip, which, like a web, stretched to each of the debris.  how to make these splines look like tentacles like a symbiont in venom.  I had an idea with the help of phoenix fd, but it didn’t work out for me there, I don’t know him well either ..

The picture shows a cube and splines, instead of which I want to make it look like tentacles

I'm quite new. Thank you Heart

[Image: eFhzozo.png]

[Image: yvsWe1P.png]
Sounds like a pretty complicated effect you're going for...I would start with a very simple setup to figure out all the dynamics before jumping into hundreds of tentacles.

Try one or two on a couple of isolated chunks...probably want to bump up the Particle Bind Solver steps, maybe add an Angle Bind operator in 'flat' mode to enhance the stiffness, etc...or you could go for a full PhysX approach. But it's a difficult question to give a broad answer to.
(02-11-2022, 01:58 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Sounds like a pretty complicated effect you're going for...I would start with a very simple setup to figure out all the dynamics before jumping into hundreds of tentacles.

Try one or two on a couple of isolated chunks...probably want to bump up the Particle Bind Solver steps, maybe add an Angle Bind operator in 'flat' mode to enhance the stiffness, etc...or you could go for a full PhysX approach. But it's a difficult question to give a broad answer to.

Thank you very much, I'm new, I needed to know which way to move)