TyMesher Per Particle Scale
I'm using TyFlow to create an animation of cells dividing. I have one flow generating the particles and am using two tymesher objects linked to that flow with different absolute radii and materials to create the nucleus and the membrane of the cells. Those are set to blobmesh so I get the blobby, cell division look I need. That's all working fine.

However, I also need some cells to die off. I've got an event that scales particles to 0 then deletes them, but the TyMesher doesn't appear to reflect per particle scale. I've tried selecting Process Particle Meshes, which does seem to pick up on per particle scale if I turn off the shape operator in my flow, but it also creates an extra bubble in the middle or just acts weird in general, and still doesn't scale all the way to zero like I need it to.

What am I doing wrong, or what else can I use to get

Problem solved, but I'll post rather than delete in case anyone runs into a similar issue.

I was controlling the different radii of the two mesher objects by checking the box for absolute radius and setting an absolute value. I unchecked absolute and set the desired sizes by adjusting the multiplier value instead, and now it works perfectly.

That only took me 1.5 days to figure out...
Ah, yea sorry, I can see how that might be confusing. Unchecking "absolute" doesn't make it clear that the alternative is per-particle.

I will modify the UI a bit to make that more obvious.