Different distributed shapes
Hi

I'm new to Tyflow, and I'm in the process of making arrows that follows a path. The arrows needs to show the flow of certain machines.

I have really tried everything 3Ds max had to offer (I think), to try and make these arrows spawn on a spline and delete at the end. 

I have tried path deform, old particle system and now I've come to Tyflow. 

At first I made the arrow one object, but I couldn't make the arrow bend at the curves. Which it has to do.

So now I have this idea to make two objects. Arrow Head and then the body. (green arrow)

On the picture it's only the arrow heads that follow the path.

I wan't to distribute the arrow head first and then maybe 10 bodies after, at an evenly distributed interval.
So it looks like the longer arrow below (red arrow)

Put I can't figure out how I do that with the distribution settings.

I hope it makes sense

If there's a more simple solution, I'm all ears

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It seems like Path Deform is your best bet here...what was the issue with it?
The only way I could make the arrows bend with the curve, was to attach a mesh to the emitter and put a path deform modifier on.

I thought I had cracked it, but the particles from the emitter still shows on the render and I don't know how to hide it

This is with the old particle system. I don't know if I could do something similar with Tyflow.

It only works if I have the emitter at x:0, Y:0, Z:0,

tyFlow can do the same thing, and there shouldn't be an issue seeing particles in the render....but there shouldn't be an issue in PFlow either...can't you just remove the Render operator at the top?
No it just removes them.
Also on the render

I tried the mesh with Tyflow, but couldn't get it to work.

How would you set it up?

Your tyFlow setup would be similar:

Basically match your PFlow setup, then add a Mesh operator and disable render-only, then put the Path Deform right on the tyFlow (no intermediate Mesher required).
(02-21-2022, 03:13 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Your tyFlow setup would be similar:

Basically match your PFlow setup, then add a Mesh operator and disable render-only, then put the Path Deform right on the tyFlow (no intermediate Mesher required).

I got it! 

Thank you very much!