Include the main setting in the tab title (UI improvement)
Lightbulb 
I find myself often opening tabs, only to know just for example:

- was the operator timing set on event entry or on keyframes or continuous
(just the information helps in 99% for debugging, no need to see each value for it)

- was rotation on inherit?

- was speed set on add or on set?

- is there an Interpolation active?

- is there any filter active and maybe even which kind of filter

It would be so easy, to give the titles of the section this information.

No need anymore to open Timing, when I can see on event entry or continuous
and even if I know how it was set, it's a good feeling to see at first glance that it's set as I remembered it

I attached a very rough Photoshop assembling, just to show how it looks now and how it could look, to include the information.

- And maybe optional even a double line view could be enabled so that even more basic information can be shown.
Some settings have never to be opened again.
Imagine what a time saver and space saver Smile
Less feeling of playing blind chess

Thanks for considering!

It's an interesting idea, but unfortunately not possible due to the basic fact that 3ds Max controls the drawing of rollup titles. So even if I wanted to implement this, it's not an option.

Very soon I am going to be overhauling the tyFlow UI and converting to Qt compatible controllers....it will mostly look the same but it shouldn't be laggy anymore (currently the UI is very sluggish when switching between rollups). Once the lag is gone I imagine a lot of the pain that comes with browsing through many rollups will go too.
Or you enable the same as in vray, where you can change the display between advanced and simple:
So the roll-outs aren't that extreme long. 90% never were touched.

Or you have a mode, that only shows values that have been changed from their default.
So everything, that has been edited, would be visible on a glance for control and nothing else.
I actually very much dislike VRay's choice to hide controls without those extra clicks.

As for showing values that are not default...that's not possible with Max's spinners (I don't control their UI paint methods), but perhaps something to implement once I redo the UI in Qt...