How to decrease values gradually like "ease out"? (Opposite to interpolation)
Question 
Hello,

I have often the situation, that I need an "ease out". A force has for example a strong influence and should decline gradually to zero.
In animation it would be solved with an curve, but what is the tool inside tyflow? 

I'm using Interpolation to get the opposite effect of an "ease in"...

I find keying attributes is quite abstract, because the values are not visible within tyflow.

Are there any other attributes to use for this?

Thanks
Slow operator.
Whenever dealing with forces, in 90% of the cases, I use slow operator.
Because forces are stronger and stonger over time, and with slow you can make them travel at constant speed, or slow them down' to zero.
If you have everything set up perfectly, and want only to add something, it doesn’t help.

I have in this case e.g. detailed „animations“ of actors and want to influence the trail in a certain direction. .

I need the basic movement, which should stay as it is (find target) and need gradual influences which softly ease in and ease out.
My current workarounds are extremely timeconsuiming and unreliable.
Why not "time test" these actor particles, and send them to new event (with slow operator) at exactly moment you want smoothly to stop?
(02-25-2022, 01:48 PM)d4rk3lf Wrote: Why not "time test" these actor particles, and send them to new event (with slow operator) at exactly moment you want smoothly to stop?

Same situation , how to stop them smoothly (= ease out) without touching the "find target".
I need an additional force (like a magnet) influencing, but not leaving the event, not changing the "find target".
In my opinion the ease in and ease out is still missing. A slow operator influences everything not only a certain force and others not.
Use the Retimer option of tyflow or Tycache, you can keep the simulation without dynamics changes, only time, besides being able to control the time with animation curves.
(03-04-2022, 12:56 PM)ferabachini Wrote: Use the Retimer option of tyflow or Tycache, you can keep the simulation without dynamics changes, only time, besides being able to control the time with animation curves.

You can't imagine how complex my flows were Wink unfortunately they have to be like this, because the clients demand full control over every detail.
I need this maybe for 50 operators in a flow each with individual settings…

Tycache is a final stage, not something you can use to get control over a single attribute of a single operator...