Need Help applying Turbosmooth to Group of Objects
I have added a group of objects to the shape operator. I want to add turbosmooth as render iterations on the group members. I have added a turbosmooth modifier to all members, but that does not work.

Browsing through this forum, I have learnt it does not pickup modifiers if its instancing is switched on, so it should be turned off to work. But that solution applies only to Tycache object not Tyflow Object I believe. I don't have tyflow pro as of now, and would appreciate a solution on how to turbosmooth the group members in the simulation, without Tycache.

I tried applying Turbosmooth to Tyflow object, but that doesn't seem to work for me either. It has been driving me crazy so I would appreciate a solution. Thanks in Advance.
Same principle indeed applies to a tyFlow object...to disable instancing just add a Mesh operator and turn off render-only. That will generate a mesh that Turbosmooth can operate on.
(03-27-2022, 01:11 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Same principle indeed applies to a tyFlow object...to disable instancing just add a Mesh operator and turn off render-only. That will generate a mesh that Turbosmooth can operate on.

Thank you so much Tyson. Cant thank you enough.

Also is there a student/education discount on TyFlow Pro? I would love to do more complex things for my College project, but without multi-threading and GPU acceleration, its a bit too slow. I know this might be a bit too much to ask, especially considering $500 is very reasonable price, but it is still a steep price for a college student in India. And my college has refused to invest in tyflow pro Sad , so it has to be out of my pocket.
Hi Ajayshenoy,

The price for tyFlow is currently the same for everyone. However, if it's not in your budget, you are still free to download the previous beta version to use that instead. Instructions for download are here: https://docs.tyflow.com/faq/beta