spline crash
3ds max crashes when clicking on create new in spline operator (while you are not on the first frame) ..
Thanks, I'm aware of the issue and it will hopefully be fixed in the next build.
(04-10-2019, 03:23 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Thanks, I'm aware of the issue and it will hopefully be fixed in the next build.

thnx tyson <3
Peshang, in your tube file, if I shift+drag the tyspline icon to create a clone, it crashes for me every time (sometimes I need to open the tyflow interface or click on the base-level of the modifier).

Are you seeing the same issues? Asking because I started with your file.
MeHoo: I'll look into that Smile
(04-15-2019, 02:19 PM)MeHoo Wrote: Peshang, in your tube file, if I shift+drag the tyspline icon to create a clone, it crashes for me every time (sometimes I need to open the tyflow interface or click on the base-level of the modifier).

Are you seeing the same issues?  Asking because I started with your file.

yeah well i do have this issue too .. i just tested the file right now but it tries to calculate the simulation from the beginning (again) then in the end it crashes (btw the autobackup file is also crashed .. not even allowing you to open it up).

but one thing i noticed is that if you are in the first frame then that won't happen unless you play the simulation .. lols
Interesting. Should make sure Tyson has the file and instructions so he can fix the crashes and corruption. Thanks for confirming. Smile
I've been able to repro this here and should have a fix in the next build.
Awesome thanks Tyson.
(04-15-2019, 11:48 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I've been able to repro this here and should have a fix in the next build.

Words can't describe you  Heart