Help, scattering objects onto another objects.
Hi,
I am trying to Scatter bunch of balloons with small, medium and large sizes on to an arch( christmas candy shaped to be precise), without intersecting geometry, with small being highest count with multi-colors then medium with multi-colors and only 3 and 4 large ones with multi-colors , how can I do that?
The balloons needs to be able to squash together when close enough instead of intersecting.
I can't provide any refs, but of you google balloon arches you'll know what I mean.

Please help, I am beginner to tyflow, and working on a client's project, so any help is hugely appreciated. 
Thanks in Advance.
I created this a long time ago that might help. this is a link to the final result but scroll along to see the 3d stuff. https://www.instagram.com/p/CPIYso8HJYZ/..._copy_link

this was made simply by scattering small geo spheres on a plane, and attaching their bases to it using Surface Test and Object Bind. then i used Cloth Bind to convert to cloth and Modify Bindings set to continuous to inflate them
Thank you so much, I'll give this a try and let you know. Will this work with free version?
(05-22-2022, 01:59 PM)3d-agent Wrote: Thank you so much, I'll give this a try and let you know. Will this work with free version?

Yes i don't see why not