"Favorites" (adding frequently used attributes to a quick access section)
Lightbulb 
Hey Tyson,

another great idea from UE5 Wink, maybe you like it:
There is enabled "add to favorites" for attributes with right-click on them (screenshots below).

Same reason as in Tyflow and as in any other editor: Long columns of attributes, scrolling scrolling scrolling, but you need mostly always a small number of attributes to play around and adjust.
So you can with right-button-click add them to the "favorites" and they appear right at the very top until you remove them or clear the list.

- Another advantage: These favorites are also a strong help (like bookmarks) when revisiting complex projects, to know immediately which attributes are the important ones to keep an eye on.

How it works:
Collect most important attributes of an operator in an "favorites" section by right-mouse-button click:

After they have been added they are present on the very top. (and there you can remove them again)

It's a neat idea but I don't think it's something I would invest precious development time into at this point.
(05-25-2022, 03:54 PM)tyFlow Wrote: It's a neat idea but I don't think it's something I would invest precious development time into at this point.

Thanks for reply! I cannot, of course, know how much effort this would take Wink