updating sim issues
Hi,
Why does the simulation keep updating even though i don't change anything? i just want to playback what was calculated but it starts calculation from the begining.
thank you!
Does your sim have any operators using a Gradient Ramp texmap by chance? Max has a couple of bugs that can cause unwanted sim re-calculations and one of them is that Gradient Ramp texmaps send reset notifications constantly even if nothing has changed, which in turn cause tyFlow to reset.

In the debugging rollout of your tyFlow object you can check "print sim reset info" and the MAXScript listener will print out the operator triggering the reset each time it happens, which can help you narrow down the cause.

If you can't work out why it's resetting, you can also just switch reset mode to manual from the editor right click menu.
Thanks.
I went through the 'print sim reset info' and it seems to be the collision. I disabled the operator and it was back on its beautiful flow.
could it be that I entered more than one collider into the list?
If you post the scene I can look further into it (or send to support@tyflow.com if you don't want to post publicly).