Spawn colider into a new tyflow
Hi all
Im new to tyflow and been following a tutorial regarding making condense on a bottle and so far all is well..
I been searching the forum and the web to try figure out how I can take the ”condense drops” thar flow down the bottle to spawn new particles as they collide with the floor..
I want the spawned new particles to exist in a new tyflownode so I can use a tymesher on them without have mu current condense/drops to be affected by the new tymesher but I cant for my life figure out how to manage this..

I been able to spawn new particles from the colideevent into a new event but then my tymecher affect all the condense on the bottle aswell and Im happy with how they look and behave..

The idear is that the drops reaching the coliderfloor to create a puddle and be able to control this puddle-particles with its own tymesher

Do anything of this make sense? Or is my line of thought wrong and its doable withing the one tyflow? Any help or insights is appriciated..
//
Noob-tyflow-creator
Add Particle group operator to your events.
So, first event have particle group operator set to 1.
Event 2 have particle group operator set to 2.

Create 2 Tymeshers.
PIck Tyflow in both, but under Particles rollout just use group numbers (1 for first Tymesher, and 2 for second)

Additionally, you can try and create 3th Tymesher, where you pick both of your previous Tymeshers, so it blends in transition area.

Hope that helps.
(06-06-2022, 06:23 PM)d4rk3lf Wrote: Add Particle group operator to your events.
So, first event  have particle group operator set to 1.
Event 2 have particle group operator set to 2.

Create 2 Tymeshers.
PIck Tyflow in both, but under Particles rollout just use group numbers (1 for first Tymesher, and 2 for second)

Additionally, you can try and create 3th Tymesher, where you pick both of your previous Tymeshers, so it blends in transition area.

Hope that helps.

thankyou for the reply..

thats a aproach I didnt even think of.. Noob-mistake I guess as you get to narrowminded trying to solve a problem and dont realize the problem is approached in the wrong way.. 

.. its works, now lets try this look better Smile